Our Client in the Insurance Sector is looking for a:
Job Title: Manager
Department: Technical Claims
Provide proactive management of claims in order to achieve high levels of satisfaction for the Insured and Broker through high quality management, resolution and excellent client service by implementing necessary claims process / workflow and optimization of resources.
· Monitor claims operations to ensure that they are being processed in an efficient and timely manner as per workflow and KPI set.
· Identify improvements in the workflow which brings added-value on the process flow leading to finalization of a claim
· Take corrective actions to improve claims processing and improve service level
· Take appropriate actions as soon as a case is classified as fraudulent as collaborate with the legal department.
· Facilitate communication within the department among staff members, relaying information promptly to enhance team efficiency and spirit.
· Assess on a semester basis, the performance of team members and provide constructive feedback.
· Identify learning and development needs and submit same to human resources department on an annual basis or as and when required
· Coach team members to upgrade their competencies.
· Monitor strict adherence of team members to internal rules and regulations.
· Prepare annual departmental budget according to guidelines and submit for approval within deadlines.
· Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPI) to manage the department efficiently.
· Lead and implement operating processes and tools to efficiently manage the department.
· Take necessary steps to foster a positive, healthy and safe work environment and ensure good running of equipment.
· Participate actively in management committees, projects and corporate events
· Prepare monthly report as required
· Monitor reserve and analyze changes in trend / pattern
· Provide analytical comment to monthly report and take corrective actions if needed
· Leads project management in accordance with strategic plan
Degree in Management
More than 10 years in relevant position
Holds below behavioral competencies:
· Deciding and initiating action
· Leading and supervising
· Working with people
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Creating and innovating
· Planning and organizing
· Coping with pressure
The company reserves the right to call only the best qualiﬁed candidates for the selection exercises.