Our client an international company is recruiting an Impact Assistant.
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting the Impact & ESG Manager in tracking and monitoring impact data and other performance metrics on the group impact management and reporting system.
As a secondary function, the Impact Assistant will assist with other group-level business support and impact areas, such as monitoring and capturing of business support metrics and building and maintaining a database of clients with details on business activity, goods and services produce together with relevant sector-specific impact.
- Work closely with the Impact & ESG Manager.
- Assist in impact data collection and verification across all offices.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual review of data and updating of impact data dashboard.
- Monitor quarterly client company and deal pages to ensure that pages contain required relevant information: impact scenarios, monthly management accounts, quarterly business support reviews, annual financials, screening reports, viability models and deal workbooks.
- Perform regular data audits and liaise with relevant offices and investment managers to address gaps and inconsistencies identified.
- Assist in the collection of business support related data and metrics across all offices
- Assist in collecting, sorting, and providing information and relevant data as required for various reporting, marketing, fund, and grant raising activities
- Contribute to quarterly review and updating of database of clients capturing details of business activity, goods & services produced, and sector-specific impacts
- Assist in compiling historical fund impact data for various analysis, reporting, and forward projections
- Develop capacity on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting fundamentals and assist in the tracking of ESG Performance of client companies
Required experience, qualification and skills
- Degree holder, preferably with at least 1-2 years’ relevant work experience.
- Ideal degree would be in development finance, business management, mathematics, economics, and/or information systems (IT, IST)
- Any experience in the impact investment, development finance and/or working with ESG/sustainability data would be an advantage;
- Advanced experience/proficiency working with Excel (i.e. a proven ability to collate, summarise, Sort, interrogate and present data using Excel) is essential
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills is a must
- Strong research skills – ability to sort through, find and interpret relevant information
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, flexible and adaptive to changes
- Relevant experience in the financial services industry essential, for example as credit/ loan administrator
- Exposure to the SGB environment would be beneficial
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate