Our client, is currently looking for a People Operations Executive
No two days will look the same, as a People Operations Executive you'll be involved in the administration of everything from recruitment, succession planning, training and development, new systems and processes and will work with some of the best HR professionals who will offer you great training and support.
People Operations Executive roles cover
- Learning & Development
- Pay & Perks
- Office Administrative Tasks
- All HR related administrations
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The role will provide support to the People Manager with all ranges of people administration; your role as People Operations Executive will include daily administrative tasks;
- Responsible for auditing, creating and updating the standard regional templates and documents.
- Manage the pre-boarding, employment changes, leaver, references and adhoc people requests to ensure they are a seamless part of the employee journey. Ensure the processes are fully documented and regularly updated to reflect any changes. Responsible for maintaining the trackers.
- Embed the people chatbot ensuring that they transition to a knowledge base for their employees to ask questions whenever, and wherever. Ensure actions are being closed and the knowledge base is regularly updated for the region.
- Responsible for the people systems data management, ensuring it is updated, accurate and GDPR compliant.
- Ensure GDPR compliance their employee files.
- Good knowledge of Mauritius Employment Legislation and Covid Act
- Experience to minute meetings such as Team, Board, Grievance & Disciplinary meeting
- Support People Manager with Power Point presentations and representation of data for various meetings
- Partner people systems role in relation to improvements and automations needed in yourGS.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the people team, wider functions such as IT and finance as well as external suppliers.
- Work with employees, prospective, past and present to provide a professional service focusing on excellent customer support using both written and verbal communication.
- Provide support to the people manager with ER casework. Provide advice and support to line managers on some HR / People related issues. Ensure that all employee relations issues, disciplinary hearings, grievances, absence and capability issues are handled in line with legislation.
- Analyse key information for your region and share this in an easy to read format with the relevant stakeholders from various systems such as spoke, unmind, yourGS, Officevibe etc.
- Create reports using spreadsheets for management information and working to deadlines, producing People management reports for sickness, attrition engagement, annual leave, attendance, successful hires, wellbeing etc for your region.
- Use the dashboard module in yourGS to share regular, updated management information to all stakeholders
- Answer incoming HR related enquiries via slack, telephone email or face to face and if necessary seek advice from third party providers, including payroll, pensions and other colleagues in HR
- Provide a professional service with a focus on excellent customer service to colleagues and external customers using written and verbal communication
- People team invoice processing
- Managing the administration of any financial, physical or wellbeing schemes once launched
In addition to the above, the role will look to provide support in the following areas
• org charts
• Job Posting
• CV sifting
• DBAD calls
• Co-ordinating interview schedules; rooms, diaries, equipment
• Job Description generation
• Updating recruitment tracking matrix
• Documenting talent processes and creating standard templates
• Generation of employee comms material
• Development of workplace comms site
• Tone of voice re-work for policy and any people documents.
• Documenting comms processes and creating standard templates
• Producing a lot of written material in different formats for internal employees of the company
• Day to day ownership of the company comms channels, ensuring all content is up to date –also responsible for ensuring a blended multi-channel approach to GS internal comms including weekly newsletter, the odd bit of video production – and maybe even a podcast or two
• Creating communication tool kits as and when required
• Updating trackers
• Co-ordinating training events; rooms and equipment
• Co-ordinating and tracking course attendance
• Documenting L&D and onboarding talent processes and creating standard templates
• Onboarding activities
• Monitoring internal and external training events
• Be the main point of contact for all training session queries
Office Administrative Tasks:
• Look after stationeries and order them when required
• Manage the inventory list for all IT equipment
• Look after the office miscellaneous administrative tasks
• Liaise with their IT provider for Printing issues & set up laptops for new recruits
EDUCATION, TRAINING, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
University graduate or equivalent level of qualification
To be the right person for the team, you will be motivated and ambitious, willing to learn and put forward ideas for improvements.
You will have the ability to cope with a variety of tasks and work well as part of a team.
Ideally you will have worked in an administration setting before, however a willingness to learn and be part of a people focussed business is more important.
You will have strong people and customer service skills. It would be great if you already had experience of Microsoft Office packages.
You will contribute to the development of a paperless and on-line HR transactional service by advising and working with colleagues to ensure robust processes and systems are in place.
Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both technical and non-technical colleagues, translating complex concepts into simple terms where required.
Ability to work collaboratively with other team members to deliver immediate tasks.
You are a naturally curious thinking, self-driven character with a passion for understanding customers and meeting their needs.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview.
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate.