Our client, is currently looking for a SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Under the supervision of the Sales Manager, the Sales and Marketing executive develops and implements the Company’s sales and marketing programs regarding its highly technical products and services, in order to build brand awareness, increase sales and ensure clear communications regarding a variety of matters. Additionally, the Sales and Marketing executive supports all internal communication initiatives and events
- Assist sales manager in offering complete solutions to customers
- Coach and motivate the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Identify key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spot market opportunities for new customers.
- Attend industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of bids for tenders
- Gather market information that will help in winning tenders
- Assist in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- Create and implement marketing/media plans that include print, online, tradeshows and social networking opportunities.
- Develop and maintain internal communication systems (emails, corporate announcements).
- Create, maintain and strengthen Company’s overall brand in all forms of media (online, print, academic)
- Manage the content of our corporate website to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant.
- Assist the General Manager and Sales Manager with incoming clients or suppliers visits
- Degree in science, engineering , medical or equivalent qualification
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Hands-on experience leading a sales team including experience in identifying, hiring, mentoring and retaining talent.
- Proven ability to drive business initiatives.
- Keen understanding of solutions selling to support data-driven buying decisions
- Strong negotiation skills and experience building strategic plans.
- Exceptional leadership, organisational, analytics and problem solving skills.
- Effective written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity.
Adecco reserves the right:
To call only the shortlisted candidates for interview
Not to make any appointment following this advertisement nor to assign any reason whatsoever for accepting or rejecting any candidate